Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Selections at Shenkman Arts Centre

The piece "Healing Q" was chosen for the show Selections at the Shenkman Arts Centre from September 26 to October 22 at the Trinity Gallery. Yeey!  Also, the appointment I had with the gallery owner got postponed to the 5th of August.  I hope she will show some of my work at her gorgeous space.  And I continue to search for a place to show the whole Healing Alphabet.

Thank you friends for your comments on the Spanish alphabet.  Apparently 'ch' and 'll' are no longer considered letters in the alphabet but spelling options since 1999.  Therefore Spanish has 27 official letters.  There was another comment on the term 'mother tongue' which I did research: it means the same as native language or mother language.  However I prefer to leave the tongue, considering I am dealing with parts of the body in relation the cultural construction of Healing.  Thank you for your comments, they are always welcome and carefully read.

Healing Q



No comments:

Post a Comment